Traveling Luck for Lomsis, Bougainville, Papua New Guinea
Where is Lomsis?What's around Lomsis?
Wikipedia near Lomsis
Where to stay near Lomsis
Also known as Lumsis
The timezone in Lomsis is Pacific/Port_Moresby
Sunrise at 05:50 and Sunset at 17:42. It's light
Latitude. -5.6333°, Longitude. 154.8833°
Loading map of Lomsis and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lomsis, in Bougainville, Papua New Guinea
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Emperor Range (29.5km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Saposa Islands (42.3km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Buka District (17.2km)
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Tinputz Mission (34.8km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Soraken Harbour (36.2km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Ruri Head (35.6km)