Traveling Luck for Baniu Bay, Bougainville, Papua New Guinea
Where is Baniu Bay?What's around Baniu Bay?
Wikipedia near Baniu Bay
Where to stay near Baniu Bay
Also known as Banin Harbour, Baniu Harbour
The timezone in Baniu Bay is Pacific/Port_Moresby
Sunrise at 05:42 and Sunset at 17:32. It's Dark
Latitude. -5.5333332999999998°, Longitude. 154.8833333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Baniu Bay, in Bougainville, Papua New Guinea
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Cape L'Averdy (44.7km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Cape Banowu (50.1km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Buka District (17.2km)
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Tinputz Mission (28.6km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Ruri Head (16.9km)