Traveling Luck for Dora Creek, Nevada, United States
Where is Dora Creek?What's around Dora Creek?
Wikipedia near Dora Creek
Where to stay near Dora Creek
The timezone in Dora Creek is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:30 and Sunset at 17:23. It's Dark
Latitude. 41.6975°, Longitude. -115.7156°
Satellite map around Dora Creek
Loading map of Dora Creek and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dora Creek, in Nevada, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Dora Creek (0km)
- Martin Creek (1.7km)
- Gold Creek (1.8km)
- Hay Meadow Creek (1.9km)
- Thompson Creek (3.4km)
- Sweet Creek (4.5km)
- Williams Creek (5.2km)
- Sam Creek (5.8km)
- Rosebud Creek (6.1km)
- Big Bend Creek (7.7km)
- Mill Creek (8.7km)
- Warm Creek (8.7km)
- Poorman Creek (8.8km)
- Penrod Creek (9.1km)
- Hot Creek (9.4km)
- Hendricks Creek (9.5km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Gold Creek (historical) (1.8km)
- F Baker Ranch (3.4km)
- Mendive Ranch (4.1km)
- Johnson Cabin (5.7km)
- S Baker Ranch (5.9km)
- Mink Ranch (7.3km)
- Gold Creek Public Campgrounds (8km)
- Murphy Corral (historical) (8.1km)
- Gold Creek Ranger Station (8.2km)
- Hot Springs (historical) (8.9km)
- Wild Horse (9.2km)
- Big Bend Campground (9.3km)
- Sho-Pai Marina (9.4km)
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Ichabod Range (9.5km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Cornwall Pass (7.6km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Hammonds Mine (4.8km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Island Mountain Mining District (4.9km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Penrod School (historical) (1.4km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Wildhorse Reservation / Elko (7.9km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Sunflower Reservoir (7.4km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Sunflower Dam (7.4km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
Airports close to Dora Creek
Mountain home afb(MUO), Mountain home, Usa (178.1km)
Wendover(ENV), Wendover, Usa (213.6km)