Traveling Luck for Rosebud Spring, Nevada, United States
Where is Rosebud Spring?What's around Rosebud Spring?
Wikipedia near Rosebud Spring
Where to stay near Rosebud Spring
The timezone in Rosebud Spring is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 07:00 and Sunset at 16:12. It's Dark
Latitude. 41.7456°, Longitude. -115.6539°
Satellite map around Rosebud Spring
Loading map of Rosebud Spring and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rosebud Spring, in Nevada, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Mill Creek (2.1km)
- Big Bend Creek (2.4km)
- Rosebud Creek (2.8km)
- Williams Creek (4.1km)
- Sweet Creek (4.3km)
- Echo Creek (6.9km)
- Gold Creek (7.1km)
- Martin Creek (7.1km)
- Cornwall Creek (7.6km)
- Deer Creek (7.8km)
- Lime Creek (8.4km)
- Slate Creek (8.5km)
- Dora Creek (8.8km)
- Tennell Creek (8.9km)
- Cottonwood Creek (9km)
- Little Cottonwood Creek (9.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Bieroth Slide (8.9km)
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Ichabod Range (4km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Sunflower Reservoir (6.8km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Sunflower Dam (6.8km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Cornwall Pass (3.2km)
Airports close to Rosebud Spring
Mountain home afb(MUO), Mountain home, Usa (172.4km)
Wendover(ENV), Wendover, Usa (212.7km)