Traveling Luck for Hovedvejen, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Hovedvejen?What's around Hovedvejen?
Wikipedia near Hovedvejen
Where to stay near Hovedvejen
The timezone in Hovedvejen is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at Sun never rises on the specified date at the specified location and Sunset at 00:00. It's light
Latitude. 68.3000°, Longitude. -32.7333°
Satellite map around Hovedvejen
Loading map of Hovedvejen and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hovedvejen, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Sortskær (38.9km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Hutchinson Plateau (50.8km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Kraemer Ø (38.7km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Vandfaldsdalen (52.2km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Skærgårdshalvø (45.4km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Amdrup Tårne (11.5km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Spækpynten (29.3km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Uttental Sund (43.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Gardiner Sø (38.1km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Keglebjerg (32.7km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Hovedvejen (0km)