Traveling Luck for Kærven, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Karven?What's around Karven?
Wikipedia near Karven
Where to stay near Kærven
The timezone in Karven is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at Sun never rises on the specified date at the specified location and Sunset at 00:00. It's light
Latitude. 68.3500°, Longitude. -32.4167°
Satellite map around Kærven
Loading map of Kærven and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kærven, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Nordre Syenitgletscher (3.8km)
- Kælvegletscher (7.3km)
- Søndre Syenitgletscher (10.2km)
- Sidegletscher (22.6km)
- Courtauld Gletscher (33.7km)
- Frederiksborg Gletscher (33.8km)
- Hutchinson Gletscher (34.3km)
- Kangerlussuaq Gletscher (34.8km)
- Styrtegletscher (38.3km)
- Forbindelsegletscher (39.5km)
- Nordfjord Gletscher (41.6km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Sortskær (33km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Hængefjeldet (41.2km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Kraemer Ø (29.1km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Skærgårdshalvø (36.6km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Spækpynten (18.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Sødalen (47.3km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Uttental Sund (33.2km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Keglebjerg (20.6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Hovedvejen (14.6km)