Traveling Luck for Shoe Island, Nunavut, Canada
Where is Shoe Island?What's around Shoe Island?
Wikipedia near Shoe Island
Where to stay near Shoe Island
The timezone in Shoe Island is America/Cambridge_Bay
Sunrise at 02:08 and Sunset at 22:24. It's Dark
Latitude. 67.5841°, Longitude. -107.7689°
Satellite map around Shoe Island
Loading map of Shoe Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Shoe Island, in Nunavut, Canada
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Bathurst Inlet (32.3km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Barry Islands (18.5km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Umingmaktok (15.2km)
- an area of breaking waves caused by the meeting of currents or by waves moving against the current.
- Boulder Falls (15.7km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Buchan Hills (34.6km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Brown Sound (34.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Goulburn Lake (34.3km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Baychimo Harbour (15.7km)
Airports close to Shoe Island
Cambridge bay(YCB), Cambridge bay, Canada (207.7km)