Traveling Luck for Kanuyak Island, Nunavut, Canada
Where is Kanuyak Island?What's around Kanuyak Island?
Wikipedia near Kanuyak Island
Where to stay near Kanuyak Island
The timezone in Kanuyak Island is America/Cambridge_Bay
Sunrise at 17:00 and Sunset at Sun never sets on the specified date at the specified location. It's light
Latitude. 67.4175°, Longitude. -107.9689°
Satellite map around Kanuyak Island
Loading map of Kanuyak Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kanuyak Island, in Nunavut, Canada
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Bathurst Inlet (30.4km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Umingmaktok (32.2km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Wilberforce Hills (51.7km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Baychimo Harbour (32.7km)
- an area of breaking waves caused by the meeting of currents or by waves moving against the current.
- Boulder Falls (17.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Goulburn Lake (15.9km)
Airports close to Kanuyak Island
Cambridge bay(YCB), Cambridge bay, Canada (228.7km)