Traveling Luck for Lemakjaure, Norrbottens Län, Sweden
Where is Lemakjaure?What's around Lemakjaure?
Wikipedia near Lemakjaure
Where to stay near Lemakjaure
The timezone in Lemakjaure is Europe/Stockholm
Sunrise at 09:55 and Sunset at 14:12. It's Dark
Latitude. 67.3000°, Longitude. 17.0000°
Satellite map around Lemakjaure
Loading map of Lemakjaure and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lemakjaure, in Norrbottens Län, Sweden
- Alatjåkko (7.7km)
- Stuor Rissavare (8.4km)
- Unna Rissavare (8.4km)
- Pasålke (8.9km)
- Stuorap Titer (9.1km)
- Kerkevare (9.4km)
- Hornats (12.6km)
- Tjågnåristjåkkå (13.2km)
- Sarvestjåkko (13.5km)
- Mattåive (13.5km)
- Alkavare (15km)
- Silpatjåkko (15.7km)
- Lanjektjåkkå (16.4km)
- Vassjatjåkko (16.5km)
- Velkispuolta (17.4km)
- Karranis (17.7km)
- Mula (17.8km)
- Tjatja (18.5km)
- Allakvare (18.9km)
- Tuolpak (19.7km)
- Skevvon (20.6km)
- Luto (21.5km)
- Kuoper (21.7km)
- Jeknaffo (21.8km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Stuorsuolo (22.1km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Titernjarka (16.7km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Padjelanta (17.4km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Alkavare Kapell (11.2km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Arasluokta (17.1km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Alkavare (11.1km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Padjelanta Nationalpark (16.7km)
Airports close to Lemakjaure
Bodo(BOO), Bodoe, Norway (117.6km)
Evenes(EVE), Evenes, Norway (137.8km)
Kiruna(KRN), Kiruna, Sweden (158.7km)
Gallivare(GEV), Gallivare, Sweden (171.6km)
Arvidsjaur(AJR), Arvidsjaur, Sweden (224.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Lemakjaure
Kalixfors, Kalixfors, Sweden (153.2km)
Jokkmokk, Jokkmokk, Sweden (170.2km)
Hemavan, Hemavan, Sweden (194km)
Vidsel, Vidsel, Sweden (219.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.