Traveling Luck for Kuopervagge, Norrbottens Län, Sweden
Where is Kuopervagge?What's around Kuopervagge?
Wikipedia near Kuopervagge
Where to stay near Kuopervagge
Also known as Kopirvagge
The timezone in Kuopervagge is Europe/Stockholm
Sunrise at 01:35 and Sunset at 22:00. It's light
Latitude. 67.383333300000004°, Longitude. 17.4166667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Kuopervagge, in Norrbottens Län, Sweden
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Kuoper (4.1km)
- Lanjektjåkkå (5.2km)
- Ruotestjåkkå (6km)
- Akkatjåkkå (7.3km)
- Alkavare (8.5km)
- Ålkatjåkko (12.1km)
- Sarek (12.5km)
- Stuor Rissavare (12.5km)
- Ritanjunjestjåkkå (12.6km)
- Sarvestjåkko (12.6km)
- Stuor Nijak (13.9km)
- Tjågnåristjåkkå (14.7km)
- Suotas (15.3km)
- Unna Rissavare (15.5km)
- Sarjektjåkko (16km)
- Sarektjåkkå (16km)
- Serkatjåkkå (16.2km)
- Sarvatjåkkå (17.1km)
- Varto (17.8km)
- Luottolako (17.9km)
- Alatjåkko (17.9km)
- Spetjau (18.5km)
- Luto (18.7km)
- Kåtokjokotjkaskatjåkkå (19.8km)
- Vassjatjåkko (19.9km)
- Akkavare (20.1km)
- Mattåive (20.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Ryggåsberget (13.5km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Latatl Lappläger (14.7km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Sarek (5.3km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Alkavare Kapell (9.7km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Alkavare (10km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Mikkaglaciär (13.1km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Sareks Nationalpark (6.9km)
Airports close to Kuopervagge
Evenes(EVE), Evenes, Norway (131.4km)
Bodo(BOO), Bodoe, Norway (136.5km)
Kiruna(KRN), Kiruna, Sweden (137.9km)
Gallivare(GEV), Gallivare, Sweden (154.4km)
Bardufoss(BDU), Bardufoss, Norway (198.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kuopervagge
Kalixfors, Kalixfors, Sweden (132.5km)
Jokkmokk, Jokkmokk, Sweden (160.5km)
Vidsel, Vidsel, Sweden (214.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.