Traveling Luck for Orlovac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Orlovac?What's around Orlovac?
Wikipedia near Orlovac
Where to stay near Orlovac
The timezone in Orlovac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:54 and Sunset at 15:55. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5528°, Longitude. 21.9981°
Satellite map around Orlovac
Loading map of Orlovac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Orlovac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- Orlovac (0km)
- Kojin Vrh (1.1km)
- Debeli Rt (1.2km)
- Retke Buke (2.2km)
- Krivonos (2.2km)
- Okonica (2.4km)
- Matejeva Stružina (2.4km)
- Golemi Vrh (2.4km)
- Žeženac (2.6km)
- Zdravči Kamen (3.1km)
- Širina (3.1km)
- Kozja Grbina (3.6km)
- Goli Vrh (3.6km)
- Kula (3.6km)
- Široka Arnica (3.6km)
- Redak (3.7km)
- Golemi Del (3.8km)
- Stojkovica (4km)
- Kragujevica (4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Orlovac
- Malo Vrelo (4.1km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Jazbine (3.2km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Golema Strana (3km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Milevina Crkva (1.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Galibabinac (4.2km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Goveđi Peštar (4.1km)
Airports close to Orlovac
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (158.4km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (175.9km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (204.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Orlovac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (216.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.