Traveling Luck for Prlina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Prlina?What's around Prlina?
Wikipedia near Prlina
Where to stay near Prlina
The timezone in Prlina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:00 and Sunset at 16:24. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5472°, Longitude. 21.9942°
Satellite map around Prlina
Loading map of Prlina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Prlina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- Orlovac (0.8km)
- Krivonos (1.4km)
- Kojin Vrh (1.6km)
- Matejeva Stružina (1.9km)
- Debeli Rt (2km)
- Retke Buke (2.3km)
- Zdravči Kamen (2.4km)
- Žeženac (2.4km)
- Širina (2.6km)
- Kozja Grbina (2.7km)
- Golemi Vrh (2.8km)
- Redak (3km)
- Okonica (3.2km)
- Široka Arnica (3.2km)
- Nadkamen (3.5km)
- Stojkovica (3.6km)
- Goli Vrh (3.8km)
- Golemi Del (3.9km)
- Kut (3.9km)
- Kragujevica (3.9km)
- Rudina (4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Prlina
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Golema Strana (2.9km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Milevina Crkva (1.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Galibabinac (3.6km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Goveđi Peštar (3.3km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Jazbine (3.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Srednji Trap (3.7km)
- Jasenovica (3.9km)
Airports close to Prlina
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (157.6km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (175.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (204.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Prlina
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (217.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.