Traveling Luck for Draksan, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Draksan?What's around Draksan?
Wikipedia near Draksan
Where to stay near Draksan
Also known as Drsan Potok, Dršan Potok
The timezone in Draksan is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:58 and Sunset at 15:56. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7631°, Longitude. 21.5497°
Satellite map around Draksan
Loading map of Draksan and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Draksan, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Bregovina (1.5km)
- Buđevac (2.7km)
- Klejne (2.8km)
- Sredoreka (2.9km)
- Goleševo (3.1km)
- Bogoševac (3.2km)
- Belilo (3.7km)
- Stubanj (4.1km)
- Torina (4.1km)
- Seča (4.3km)
- Vranjak (4.3km)
- Šumak (4.5km)
- Praskovar (4.8km)
- Dubrava (4.8km)
- Međak (4.9km)
- Bračinska Poljana (5.1km)
- Suguzica (5.4km)
- Nerezina (5.5km)
- Prodanica (5.7km)
- Padalište (5.8km)
- Ravnište (5.8km)
- Donje Polje (5.9km)
- Lojze (6km)
Accommodation around Draksan
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Bojište (1.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Čukar (5.3km)
- beach ridge;
- a ridge of sand just inland and parallel to the beach, usually in series.
- Dugi Deo (3.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Vlaška (2.7km)
Airports close to Draksan
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (163.6km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (179.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (231.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Draksan
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (181.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.