Traveling Luck for Stari Bračin, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Stari Bracin?What's around Stari Bracin?
Wikipedia near Stari Bracin
Where to stay near Stari Bračin
Also known as Bracin, Bračin
The timezone in Stari Bracin is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:37 and Sunset at 16:02. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7703°, Longitude. 21.5008°
Satellite map around Stari Bračin
Loading map of Stari Bračin and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Stari Bračin, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Smrdan (2.2km)
- Sredoreka (3.7km)
- Padalište (3.8km)
- Bogoševac (3.8km)
- Bračinska Poljana (4.3km)
- Donje Polje (4.4km)
- Klejne (4.6km)
- Dubrava (4.7km)
- Bregovina (5.3km)
- Buđevac (5.7km)
- Praskovar (5.7km)
- Ratovac (5.7km)
- Torina (5.8km)
- Gornje Polje (6.2km)
- Seča (6.6km)
- Nerezina (6.8km)
- Prodanica (7km)
- Vranjak (7.1km)
- Goleševo (7.1km)
- Krušar (7.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Stari Bračin
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Lešter (6.4km)
- beach ridge;
- a ridge of sand just inland and parallel to the beach, usually in series.
- Dugi Deo (4.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Vlaška (6km)
Airports close to Stari Bračin
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (163.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (176km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (235.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Stari Bračin
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (179.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.