Traveling Luck for Dunišiće, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Dunisice?What's around Dunisice?
Wikipedia near Dunisice
Where to stay near Dunišiće
Also known as Dunisici, Dunišići
The timezone in Dunisice is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:06 and Sunset at 16:05. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3169°, Longitude. 20.0639°
Satellite map around Dunišiće
Loading map of Dunišiće and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dunišiće, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dunišiće (0km)
- Grbovići (0.9km)
- Voinovići (1.5km)
- Čipalji (2.8km)
- Donja Vapa (3.5km)
- Gornja Vapa (3.6km)
- Bagačiće (3.8km)
- Fijulje (3.8km)
- Rakonjci (5.1km)
- Boguti (5.3km)
- Kanjevina (6.1km)
- Višnjice (6.3km)
- Čedovo (6.3km)
- Donja Sugubina (6.6km)
- Peta (7km)
- Strajiniće (7.5km)
- Štavalj (7.6km)
- Gornja Sugubina (7.6km)
- Radulovići (7.8km)
- Kaličani (8.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Erska Brdo (5.5km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Androv Krš (5.5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Sjenica (7.1km)
Airports close to Dunišiće
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (135.4km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (148.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (176.6km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (177.5km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (196.9km)