Traveling Luck for Štavalj, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Stavalj?What's around Stavalj?
Wikipedia near Stavalj
Where to stay near Štavalj
Also known as Shtavel, Shtavël, Stavang, Štavang
The timezone in Stavalj is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:05 and Sunset at 16:05. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.2736°, Longitude. 20.1167°
Satellite map around Štavalj
Loading map of Štavalj and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Štavalj, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Štavalj (0km)
- Kaličani (0.6km)
- Radulovići (1.2km)
- Višnjice (1.4km)
- Kneževac (2km)
- Kokošiće (2.8km)
- Rakonjci (3.2km)
- Boguti (3.4km)
- Veskoviće (3.7km)
- Stup (3.8km)
- Gradac (4.7km)
- Raspoganče (4.9km)
- Bagačiće (4.9km)
- Sredojevići (5.3km)
- Dragojloviće (6.1km)
- Čipalji (6.3km)
- Voinovići (6.3km)
- Gornja Mahala (6.4km)
- Vrapci (6.5km)
- Grbovići (6.7km)
- Sehova Mahala (6.9km)
- Žitniće (7km)
- Slavkovići (7.4km)
- Gornja Vapa (7.5km)
- Dunišiće (7.6km)
- Brnjica (7.6km)
- Bronjska Mahala (8.1km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (7.4km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Sulaževa Ćuprija (5.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Kurilovo (8.2km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Dedov Krš (6.4km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Dubinje (7.1km)
Airports close to Štavalj
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (127.8km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (146.5km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (176.7km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (184.4km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (201.5km)