Traveling Luck for Vrleica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Vrleica?What's around Vrleica?
Wikipedia near Vrleica
Where to stay near Vrleica
Also known as Vrlejica
The timezone in Vrleica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:00 and Sunset at 16:23. It's light
Latitude. 43.5558°, Longitude. 22.1058°
Satellite map around Vrleica
Loading map of Vrleica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vrleica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Zaugalje (0.8km)
- Drenovik (1.2km)
- Radičevac (1.2km)
- Penjaže (1.5km)
- Pažar (1.7km)
- Krstatac (1.9km)
- Bara (2km)
- Lečovo (2.1km)
- Jarčeva Bara (2.2km)
- Jovanov Del (2.5km)
- Bacalica (2.5km)
- Govedarište (2.5km)
- Krivi Put (2.7km)
- Bežanovac (2.8km)
- Vukšinac (3.2km)
- Cerje (3.5km)
- Luka (3.6km)
- Garja (3.6km)
- Cerje (3.6km)
- Reinda (3.6km)
- Markov Most (3.7km)
- Jovanova Bara (3.8km)
- Popovica (3.9km)
- Ravna Poljana (4km)
- Ivanje Raspođe (4.1km)
- Česta (4.3km)
- Drenje (4.4km)
Accommodation around Vrleica
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Vrelsko Ždrelo (2.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Srednji Rt (3.2km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Mamutica (4.4km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Vujin Krst (3.9km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Vrtača (3.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Beli Potok (3.4km)
Airports close to Vrleica
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (165km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (168.4km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (195.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Vrleica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (219.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.