Traveling Luck for Krša, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Krsa?What's around Krsa?
Wikipedia near Krsa
Where to stay near Krša
The timezone in Krsa is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:08 and Sunset at 16:40. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8544°, Longitude. 19.4906°
Satellite map around Krša
Loading map of Krša and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Krša, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Ivica (0.7km)
- Putno Brdo (2.4km)
- Jelenska Kosa (2.8km)
- Veliko Brdo (2.8km)
- Zborište (3km)
- Iver (3.7km)
- Vao (3.9km)
- Gola Glava (3.9km)
- Tarabića Brdo (4.2km)
- Greben (4.6km)
- Visoka Glavica (4.8km)
- Šargan (5.2km)
- Koviljače (5.7km)
- Borjak (5.8km)
- Lipova Glava (5.9km)
- Golubac (6.3km)
- Mramorak (6.3km)
- Orlovac (6.5km)
Accommodation around Krša
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Zaboj (2.2km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Šargan-Vitasi (5.9km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Podstenje (4.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Pleča (1.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Ružića Do (4.4km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Hajdučka Pećina (3.9km)
Airports close to Krša
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (109.5km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (146.7km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (173.3km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (197.5km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (206.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Krša
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (232.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.