Traveling Luck for Gola Glava, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Gola Glava?What's around Gola Glava?
Wikipedia near Gola Glava
Where to stay near Gola Glava
The timezone in Gola Glava is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:08 and Sunset at 16:38. It's light
Latitude. 43.8278°, Longitude. 19.5103°
Satellite map around Gola Glava
Loading map of Gola Glava and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gola Glava, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gola Glava (0km)
- Šargan (1.7km)
- Vao (2.7km)
- Putno Brdo (2.7km)
- Jelenska Kosa (2.8km)
- Koviljače (3.6km)
- Ivica (3.6km)
- Tabačka Kosa (3.8km)
- Međedova Ljeska (4.1km)
- Veliko Brdo (4.4km)
- Iver (4.8km)
- Zborište (5.5km)
- Ograđenica (6.1km)
- Okruglica (6.2km)
- Tusto Brdo (6.2km)
- Mali Viogor (6.5km)
- Orlovac (6.5km)
- Visoka Glavica (6.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Gola Glava
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Zaboj (6km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Hajdučka Pećina (3.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Pleča (4.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Iver (3.5km)
Airports close to Gola Glava
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (111.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (148.8km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (173.5km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (194.2km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (204.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gola Glava
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (236.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.