Traveling Luck for Ðurašići, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Durasici?What's around Durasici?
Wikipedia near Durasici
Where to stay near Ðurašići
Also known as Durasice, Ðurašiće
The timezone in Durasici is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:05 and Sunset at 16:05. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4106°, Longitude. 19.5953°
Satellite map around Ðurašići
Loading map of Ðurašići and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ðurašići, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ljeskovac (1.3km)
- Krašljevići (1.7km)
- Prošće (2.4km)
- Barice (2.5km)
- (( Avdovi )) (3km)
- Ledinci (3.4km)
- Rosulje (3.4km)
- (( Kruševlje )) (3.5km)
- (( Tovarnica )) (3.5km)
- (( Metaljka )) (3.7km)
- Krastine (4km)
- Prljevac (4.1km)
- (( Visočica )) (4.1km)
- Vojnica (4.2km)
- Raskrsnica (4.3km)
- Rogušje (4.3km)
- (( Dosudovići )) (4.3km)
- Purići (4.5km)
- Brajsalica (4.6km)
- Lukovac (4.6km)
- (( Ledinke )) (4.7km)
- Jelašje (5.1km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Dragovica (3.4km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Prijepolje (4.8km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Ćupove Stijene (4.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Suvodo (1.7km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Popova Pećina (3.9km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- (( Ploča )) (3km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Stolac (2.4km)
Airports close to Ðurašići
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (131.6km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (142.1km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (156.7km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (168km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (169.7km)