Traveling Luck for Tošica Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Tosica Brdo?What's around Tosica Brdo?
Wikipedia near Tosica Brdo
Where to stay near Tošica Brdo
The timezone in Tosica Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:09 and Sunset at 16:07. It's light
Latitude. 43.4136°, Longitude. 19.5711°
Satellite map around Tošica Brdo
Loading map of Tošica Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tošica Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- (( Tovarnica )) (1.8km)
- Raskrsnica (2km)
- (( Dosudovići )) (2km)
- Ljeskovac (2.5km)
- Krašljevići (2.5km)
- Ledinci (2.6km)
- Barice (2.9km)
- Rogušje (3.1km)
- Brašansko Brdo (3.4km)
- Prljevac (3.9km)
- (( Ledinke )) (4km)
- Prljci (4km)
- Kraj (4.3km)
- (( Kukavice )) (4.5km)
- (( Šerbetovac )) (4.6km)
- (( Avdovi )) (4.7km)
- (( Visočica )) (4.7km)
- Prevalija (4.7km)
- Prošće (4.8km)
- Seljane (4.8km)
- Podborak (5.1km)
- Grbovići (5.1km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Surdup (4.9km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Vranjača (3.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Suvodo (3.9km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Popova Pećina (3.1km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Ćupove Stijene (3.9km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- (( Ploča )) (2.7km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Stolac (3.9km)
Airports close to Tošica Brdo
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (129.3km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (141.9km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (155.8km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (165.7km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (168.2km)