Traveling Luck for Banka Khlebnaya, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Banka Khlebnaya?What's around Banka Khlebnaya?
Wikipedia near Banka Khlebnaya
Where to stay near Banka Khlebnaya
The timezone in Banka Khlebnaya is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 07:43 and Sunset at 16:50. It's light
Latitude. 64.2500°, Longitude. 36.6833°
Satellite map around Banka Khlebnaya
Loading map of Banka Khlebnaya and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Banka Khlebnaya, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Abakumikha (4.2km)
- Ostrov Kondostrov (4.3km)
- Ostrov Malyy Kuz'min (4.6km)
- Ostrov Volch'ya Luda (6.4km)
- Ostrov Ugmorin (6.4km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Kuz'min (8.3km)
- Ostrov Potulay (10.1km)
- Ostrov Chërnaya Luda (11.3km)
- Ostrov Bezymyannyy (11.6km)
- Ostrov Ploskiy Progonnyy (11.8km)
- Ostrov Progonnyy (12km)
- Ostrov Yuzhnaya Perkh-Luda (12.8km)
- Ostrov Dlinnyy (13.3km)
- Ostrov Ukhkonets Golomyannyy (13.9km)
- Ostrov Kutul'da (15.5km)
- Ostrov Severnaya Perkh-Luda (16km)
- Ostrov Ukhkonets Vysokiy (16km)
- Ostrov Kotkano (17.2km)
- Ostrov Lesnoy (18.8km)
- Ostrov Sedlovatyy (19.1km)
- Ostrov Yatko (20.3km)
- Ostrov Pulonets (20.6km)
- Ostrov Khvostova (20.6km)
- Ostrov Belaya Luda (21.7km)
- Ostrov Parusnitsa (21.8km)
- Ostrov Berezhnoy (23.3km)
- Ostrov Sredniy (23.3km)
- Ostrov Sredniy Gorelyy (24km)
- Ostrov Golomyannyy (24km)
- Ostrov Ropaki (24.4km)
- Ostrov Khedostrov (25.4km)
- Ostrov Lesnaya Osinka (27.2km)
- Ostrov Samluda (27.9km)
- Ostrov Krestovaya Luda (28.8km)
- Ostrov Krestovaya Osinka (29.1km)
- Ostrov Potechnaya Luda (30.3km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Guba Vekhruyka (30.2km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Listvennyy (28km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Onezhskaya Guba (13.4km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Peschano-Navolotskaya Banka (27.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Lyamtsa (28.8km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Lyamitskiy (29.4km)