Traveling Luck for Stamiki Yuzhnyy, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Stamiki Yuzhnyy?What's around Stamiki Yuzhnyy?
Wikipedia near Stamiki Yuzhnyy
Where to stay near Stamiki Yuzhnyy
The timezone in Stamiki Yuzhnyy is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 09:20 and Sunset at 15:14. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.3500°, Longitude. 36.8667°
Satellite map around Stamiki Yuzhnyy
Loading map of Stamiki Yuzhnyy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Stamiki Yuzhnyy, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Malyy Kuz'min (16.9km)
- Ostrov Pulonets (17.8km)
- Ostrov Abakumikha (17.8km)
- Ostrov Volch'ya Luda (18.7km)
- Ostrov Kondostrov (19.2km)
- Ostrov Yuzhnaya Perkh-Luda (19.8km)
- Ostrov Potulay (20.1km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Kuz'min (20.2km)
- Ostrov Ugmorin (21.2km)
- Ostrov Bezymyannyy (21.7km)
- Ostrov Severnaya Perkh-Luda (22km)
- Ostrov Progonnyy (23.2km)
- Ostrov Dlinnyy (23.3km)
- Ostrov Ukhkonets Golomyannyy (23.4km)
- Ostrov Ploskiy Progonnyy (24.1km)
- Ostrov Kutul'da (24.3km)
- Ostrov Ukhkonets Vysokiy (25.3km)
- Ostrov Chërnaya Luda (26.1km)
- Ostrov Lesnaya Osinka (27.8km)
- Ostrov Purluda (28.5km)
- Ostrov Sedlovatyy (29.2km)
- Ostrov Yatko (29.2km)
- Ostrov Lesnoy (29.3km)
- Ostrov Krestovaya Luda (29.9km)
- Ostrov Kotkano (30.3km)
- Ostrov Potechnaya Luda (30.9km)
- Ostrov Krestovaya Osinka (31.2km)
- Ostrov Khvostova (31.2km)
- Ostrov Golomyannyy (31.2km)
- Ostrov Sredniy (31.4km)
- Ostrov Berezhnoy (31.4km)
- Ostrov Tonkaya Osinka (32km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Listvennyy (13.9km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Mys Glubokiy (23.9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Onezhskaya Guba (18.6km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Peschano-Navolotskaya Banka (17km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Lyamitskiy (14.5km)