Traveling Luck for Dzerzhinskoye, Dagestan, Russia
Where is Dzerzhinskoye?What's around Dzerzhinskoye?
Wikipedia near Dzerzhinskoye
Where to stay near Dzerzhinskoye
The timezone in Dzerzhinskoye is Europe/Zaporozhye
Sunrise at 05:18 and Sunset at 15:57. It's light
Latitude. 43.5192°, Longitude. 46.4731°
Satellite map around Dzerzhinskoye
Loading map of Dzerzhinskoye and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dzerzhinskoye, in Dagestan, Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dzerzhinskoye (0km)
- ((Adil'-Otar)) (0.2km)
- Utsmiyurt (2km)
- Oktyabr'skoye (5.6km)
- Ibragimotar (5.9km)
- Patimat-Otar (7.5km)
- Budenovka (7.6km)
- Novogagatli (8.3km)
- Chagarotar (9.2km)
- Voskresenskoye (9.6km)
- Grebenskaya (9.6km)
- Chankayurt (10.9km)
- Moksob (11.2km)
- Akbulatyurt (11.4km)
- Kemsiyurt (11.6km)
- Khamamatyurt (12km)
- Novosel'skoye (12km)
- Adil'-Yangiyurt (12.1km)
- Shelkovskaya (12.8km)
- Terechnoye (12.9km)
- ((Ak-Bulat)) (13km)
- Tukita (14.1km)
- Khar'kovskoye (14.2km)
- Kamyshkutan (14.5km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Grebenskoy Most (5.7km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Shelkovskaya (14.6km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Aksayskoye Vodokhranilishche (15km)
- irrigation ditch;
- a ditch which serves to distribute irrigation water.
- Severnyy Kollektor (13.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Yamansu (13.7km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Balka Sukhaya Aksayka (5.2km)
Airports close to Dzerzhinskoye
Uytash(MCX), Makhachkala, Russia (145.9km)