Traveling Luck for Kanal Buday-Khan, Dagestan, Russia
Where is Kanal Buday-Khan?What's around Kanal Buday-Khan?
Wikipedia near Kanal Buday-Khan
Where to stay near Kanal Buday-Khan
The timezone in Kanal Buday-Khan is Europe/Zaporozhye
Sunrise at 06:10 and Sunset at 15:18. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4481°, Longitude. 46.4308°
Loading map of Kanal Buday-Khan and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kanal Buday-Khan, in Dagestan, Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kemsiyurt (1.9km)
- Terechnoye (3.3km)
- ((Ak-Bulat)) (3.3km)
- Novosel'skoye (4.3km)
- Akbulatyurt (4.5km)
- Oktyabr'skoye (4.8km)
- Novogagatli (5km)
- Moksob (5.8km)
- Pervomayskoye (8.3km)
- Yevgeniyevka (9km)
- Sovetskoye (9.6km)
- Khar'kovskoye (9.7km)
- ((Adil'-Otar)) (10.1km)
- Dzerzhinskoye (10.1km)
- Aksay (10.5km)
- Chagarotar (10.8km)
- Shelkovskaya (11.6km)
- Utsmiyurt (11.9km)
- Grebenskaya (12.2km)
- Shelkozavodskaya (13km)
- Paroboch (13.4km)
- Azamat-Yurt (14.4km)
- Voskresenskoye (14.8km)
- Adzhimazhagatyurt (14.9km)
- Budenovka (15.2km)
- Pchelosovkhoz (15.6km)
- Ibragimotar (15.7km)
- Engel'-Yurt (17km)
- a low, isolated, rounded hill.
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Grebenskoy Most (8.7km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Shelkovskaya (13.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Yamansu (6.1km)
Airports close to Kanal Buday-Khan
Uytash(MCX), Makhachkala, Russia (143.6km)