Traveling Luck for Oset, Hedmark, Norway
Where is Oset?What's around Oset?
Wikipedia near Oset
Where to stay near Oset
The timezone in Oset is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 09:22 and Sunset at 14:54. It's Dark
Latitude. 61.2000°, Longitude. 11.4833°
Satellite map around Oset
Loading map of Oset and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Oset, in Hedmark, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Oset (0km)
- Stavlia (1.9km)
- Brenna (2km)
- Rød (3.9km)
- Ulvåvollen (4.7km)
- Nyberget (6.2km)
- Rødsåsen (6.2km)
- Alme (6.9km)
- Sønstehagen (7.6km)
- Sorknes (7.7km)
- Østerås (7.8km)
- Kjølstad (7.8km)
- Hansberget (7.9km)
- Kjelde (8.2km)
- Vika (9.6km)
- Bjørnset (9.6km)
- Ulvåsætra (9.7km)
- Nabsetbrua (10.2km)
- Vikenga (10.4km)
- Bergesætra (10.6km)
- Granlia (10.9km)
- Korperud (11.9km)
- Melgarden (12km)
- Moen (12km)
- Bolstad (13.1km)
- Fjellslia (14km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Oset
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Jønnskardlia (11.9km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Steinvik (11.6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Deifjellet (10km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Åmot Herad (14.3km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Vesteråsane (7.6km)
- Granfjellet (14.4km)
Airports close to Oset
Stafsberg(HMR), Hamar, Norway (51km)
Oslo gardermoen(OSL), Oslo, Norway (121.1km)
Fagernes leirin(VDB), Fagernes, Norway (127.2km)
Roeros(RRS), Roros, Norway (162.4km)
Oslo fornebu(FBU), Oslo, Norway (162.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Oset
Idre, Idre, Sweden (104.1km)
Kjeller, Kjeller, Norway (148km)
Torsby, Torsby, Sweden (151.2km)
Orsa, Orsa, Sweden (184km)
Hagfors, Hagfors, Sweden (185.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.