Traveling Luck for Bolungarvík, (IC36), Iceland
Where is Bolungarvik?What's around Bolungarvik?
Wikipedia near Bolungarvik
Where to stay near Bolungarvík
Also known as Bolungavik, Bolungavík
The timezone in Bolungarvik is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 11:20 and Sunset at 16:08. It's light
Latitude. 66.1500°, Longitude. -23.2500°
Satellite map around Bolungarvík
Loading map of Bolungarvík and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bolungarvík, in (IC36), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Bolungarvík
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Ásfjall (8.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Svartafjall (7.8km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Miðdalsvatn (1.9km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Skutulsfjörður (9.1km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Stigahlíð (5.5km)
- the slope seaward from the shelf edge to the beginning of a continental rise or the point where there is a general reduction in slope.
- Nesið (8.6km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Bolungavík (2.1km)
- an upland moor or sandy area dominated by low shrubby vegetation including heather.
- Gilsbrekkuheiði (7km)
Airports close to Bolungarvík
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (11.9km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (76.8km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (203.1km)