Traveling Luck for Ísafjörður, (IC36), Iceland
Where is Isafjordur?What's around Isafjordur?
Wikipedia near Isafjordur
Where to stay near Ísafjörður
Also known as Isafiordr, Isafjardardjup, Isafjoerdur, Isafjordur, Issafjordur, Issafjörður, Ísafjardardjup, Ísafjörður
The timezone in Isafjordur is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 08:54 and Sunset at 18:37. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.0833°, Longitude. -23.1500°
Satellite map around Ísafjörður
Loading map of Ísafjörður and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ísafjörður, in (IC36), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Ísafjörður
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Muslingur (2.5km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Pollurinn (1.9km)
- abandoned farm;
- old agricultural buildings and farm land.
- Páfi (5.8km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Miðdalsvatn (7.5km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Engidalsfjöll (6.6km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Skutulsfjörður (3km)
- an upland moor or sandy area dominated by low shrubby vegetation including heather.
- Botnsheiði (7.4km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Rauðkollur (7.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Fossá (5.8km)
Airports close to Ísafjörður
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (3km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (72.4km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (198.8km)