Traveling Luck for Bjarnarfjörður, (IC30), Iceland
Where is Bjarnarfjordur?What's around Bjarnarfjordur?
Wikipedia near Bjarnarfjordur
Where to stay near Bjarnarfjörður
Also known as Bjarnor Fjord
The timezone in Bjarnarfjordur is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 08:57 and Sunset at 18:21. It's light
Latitude. 65.7667°, Longitude. -21.4167°
Satellite map around Bjarnarfjörður
Loading map of Bjarnarfjörður and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bjarnarfjörður, in (IC30), Iceland
- a heap of stones erected as a landmark or for other purposes.
- Lautenantavarða (2.5km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Kaldrananeshreppur (7.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Öxl (2.1km)
- abandoned farm;
- old agricultural buildings and farm land.
- Göngustaðir (3.9km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Bjarnarfjörður (0km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Balar (5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kaldrananes (1.9km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Goðafoss (4.4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Leirtjörn (3.9km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Valshöfði (3.7km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Geirskarð (2.5km)
Airports close to Bjarnarfjörður
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (88.1km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (124.4km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (125.6km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (160.1km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (190.6km)