Traveling Luck for Som-hegy, Somogy, Hungary
Where is Som-hegy?What's around Som-hegy?
Wikipedia near Som-hegy
Where to stay near Som-hegy
The timezone in Som-hegy is Europe/Budapest
Sunrise at 07:02 and Sunset at 16:07. It's Dark
Latitude. 46.3333°, Longitude. 17.9167°
Satellite map around Som-hegy
Loading map of Som-hegy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Som-hegy, in Somogy, Hungary
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Nyárosalja (2.6km)
- Szentbalázs (2.6km)
- Göllénfa (3.6km)
- Sántosi Tanyák (3.6km)
- Fürtelek (3.6km)
- Sántos (3.6km)
- Cserénfa (3.7km)
- Kaposhomok (4.3km)
- Taszár (4.3km)
- Kaposkeresztúr (4.4km)
- Hugahegy (4.4km)
- Batéhegy (4.4km)
- Baté (4.9km)
- Makkpuszta (4.9km)
- Pusztamezőtelep (4.9km)
- Cserimajor (5.2km)
- Hajmás (6.4km)
- Kaposgyarmat (7.1km)
- Vörösalmapuszta (7.1km)
- Mosdós (7.7km)
- Zselicszentpál (8.5km)
- Zselicszentpáli Puszta (8.5km)
- Gödre (8.7km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
Accommodation around Som-hegy
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Jeges-völgy (7.1km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Taszar (8.5km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Zselic (8.7km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Tékesi-erdő (4.4km)
Airports close to Som-hegy
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (137.8km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (181.9km)
Ferihegy(BUD), Budapest, Hungary (183.3km)
Maribor(MBX), Maribor, Slovenia (198.6km)
Schwechat(VIE), Vienna, Austria (254.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Som-hegy
Taszar, Taszar, Hungary (7.7km)
Kaposvar, Kaposvar, Hungary (17.9km)
Kiliti, Siofok, Hungary (69km)
Ocseny, Ocseny, Hungary (75.8km)
Balaton, Sarmellek, Hungary (80.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.