Traveling Luck for Taszár, Somogy, Hungary
Where is Taszar?What's around Taszar?
Wikipedia near Taszar
Where to stay near Taszár
Also known as Tazar
The timezone in Taszar is Europe/Budapest
Sunrise at 04:07 and Sunset at 19:22. It's light
Latitude. 46.366666700000003°, Longitude. 17.9166667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Taszár, in Somogy, Hungary
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Taszár (0km)
- Kaposhomok (0km)
- Cserimajor (3km)
- Sántos (3.6km)
- Göllénfa (3.6km)
- Sántosi Tanyák (3.6km)
- Fürtelek (3.6km)
- Makkpuszta (4.9km)
- Baté (4.9km)
- Fonó (5.2km)
- Orci (6.2km)
- Batéhegy (6.2km)
- Kaposkeresztúr (6.2km)
- Hugahegy (6.2km)
- Zimány (6.4km)
- Alsómajor (6.6km)
- Nyárosalja (6.6km)
- Szentbalázs (6.6km)
- Cserénfa (7.1km)
- Mosdós (7.7km)
- Pusztamezőtelep (7.8km)
- Dénesmajor (8.5km)
- Kisgyalán (8.7km)
- Nagyberki (8.9km)
Accommodation around Taszár
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Tömörke (7.1km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Taszar (4.3km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Tékesi-erdő (6.2km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Kaposvar (7.7km)
Airports close to Taszár
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (141.3km)
Ferihegy(BUD), Budapest, Hungary (180km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (183.6km)
Maribor(MBX), Maribor, Slovenia (198.1km)
Schwechat(VIE), Vienna, Austria (251km)
Airfields or small airports close to Taszár
Taszar, Taszar, Hungary (3.4km)
Kaposvar, Kaposvar, Hungary (16.7km)
Kiliti, Siofok, Hungary (64.8km)
Ocseny, Ocseny, Hungary (76.1km)
Balaton, Sarmellek, Hungary (78.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.