Traveling Luck for Cherna Mogila, Khaskovo, Bulgaria
Where is Cherna Mogila?What's around Cherna Mogila?
Wikipedia near Cherna Mogila
Where to stay near Cherna Mogila
Also known as Kara Tepe, Tscherna Mogila
The timezone in Cherna Mogila is Europe/Sofia
Sunrise at 07:37 and Sunset at 17:18. It's Dark
Latitude. 41.8000°, Longitude. 25.9333°
Satellite map around Cherna Mogila
Loading map of Cherna Mogila and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cherna Mogila, in Khaskovo, Bulgaria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Cherna Mogila (0km)
- Oreshets (4.7km)
- Smirnentsi (5.4km)
- Leshnikovo (6.8km)
- Belitsa (7.9km)
- Vŭrbovo (7.9km)
- Malko Gradishte (7.9km)
- Lozen (8.3km)
- Ivanovo (8.3km)
- Makhala Nadezhden (9km)
- Biser (10.1km)
- Nadezhden (11km)
- Efrem (11.2km)
- Bolyarski Izvor (11.6km)
- Siva Reka (13.4km)
- Malko Bryagovo (13.7km)
- Ostŭr Kamŭk (13.8km)
- Elena (14.8km)
- Golyama Dolina (14.8km)
- Selska Polyana (14.8km)
- Slavyanovo (14.9km)
- Lyubimets (15.5km)
- Vŭlche Pole (15.6km)
- Rogozinovo (15.8km)
- Dŭlgata Makhala (16km)
- Tŭnkovo (16.3km)
- Zlatoustovo (17.2km)
- Mezek (17.3km)
- Dositeevo (17.5km)
- Borislavtsi (17.7km)
- Malki Voden (17.7km)
- Kharmanli (18km)
- Dolni Glavanak (18.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Khukhla (17.2km)
- section of stream;
- a part of a larger strea.
- Golyama Reka (5.5km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Oblast Khaskovo (4.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Chereshak (15.8km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Kolushevo (17.7km)
Airports close to Cherna Mogila
Plovdiv(PDV), Plovdiv, Bulgaria (112.7km)
Dimokritos(AXD), Alexandroupolis, Greece (125.5km)
Megas alexandros international(KVA), Kavala, Greece (176.7km)
Gorna oryahovitsa(GOZ), Gorna orechovica, Bulgaria (179.4km)
Burgas(BOJ), Bourgas, Bulgaria (185.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Cherna Mogila
Stara zagora, Stara zagora, Bulgaria (81km)
Amigdhaleon, Kavala, Greece (193.5km)
Canakkale, Canakkale, Turkey (227.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.