Traveling Luck for Efrem, Khaskovo, Bulgaria
Where is Efrem?What's around Efrem?
Wikipedia near Efrem
Where to stay near Efrem
Also known as Urum K'oi, Urum K'oy, Yefrem
The timezone in Efrem is Europe/Sofia
Sunrise at 04:52 and Sunset at 19:33. It's light
Latitude. 41.7166667°, Longitude. 25.9166667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Efrem, in Khaskovo, Bulgaria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Efrem (0km)
- Malko Bryagovo (2.8km)
- Golyama Dolina (5.4km)
- Oreshets (6.6km)
- Borislavtsi (6.8km)
- Malki Voden (7.4km)
- Selska Polyana (8.3km)
- Vŭrbovo (8.3km)
- Gorno Pole (9.4km)
- Dolni Glavanak (9.4km)
- Vŭlche Pole (10.2km)
- Malko Gradishte (10.6km)
- Dŭbovets (10.6km)
- Gorni Glavanak (10.6km)
- Gaberovo (11km)
- Cherna Mogila (11.2km)
- Zlatoustovo (11.6km)
- Madzharovo (12.1km)
- Smirnentsi (13.7km)
- Senoklas (13.7km)
- Tŭnkovo (14km)
- Topolovo (14km)
- Bryagovets (14.6km)
- Rumeliya (14.8km)
- Lozen (14.8km)
- Bolyarski Izvor (14.8km)
- Rŭzhenovo (15.5km)
- Malko Popovo (15.6km)
- Dolno Sŭdievo (16.5km)
- Mezek (16.7km)
- Slavyanovo (17.2km)
- Siva Reka (17.3km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- NAME NOT KNOWN (17.1km)
- section of stream;
- a part of a larger strea.
- Golyama Reka (15.5km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Oblast Khaskovo (6.8km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Yazovir Ivaylovgrad (10.1km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Kolushevo (6.8km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Obshtina Madzharovo (4.7km)
Airports close to Efrem
Dimokritos(AXD), Alexandroupolis, Greece (114.5km)
Plovdiv(PDV), Plovdiv, Bulgaria (115.2km)
Megas alexandros international(KVA), Kavala, Greece (168.3km)
Gorna oryahovitsa(GOZ), Gorna orechovica, Bulgaria (190.2km)
Burgas(BOJ), Bourgas, Bulgaria (193.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Efrem
Stara zagora, Stara zagora, Bulgaria (91km)
Amigdhaleon, Kavala, Greece (186.2km)
Canakkale, Canakkale, Turkey (216.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.