Traveling Luck for Liqeni i Nartës, Vlorë, Albania
Where is Liqeni i Nartes?What's around Liqeni i Nartes?
Wikipedia near Liqeni i Nartes
Where to stay near Liqeni i Nartës
Also known as Bai von Valona, Baia di Valona, Gjol i Nartes, Gjol i Nartës, Kneta e Karavastas, Knete e Artes, Knete e Nartes, Knetë e Artës, Knetë e Nartës, Laguna di Valona, Laguna e Nartes, Laguna e Nartës, Lagune von Valona, Lake Arta, Liceni Nardes, Ligeni i Narts, Limne Arta, Limnothalassa Avlonos, Limnē Arta, Liqen i Vlores, Liqen i Vlöres, Liqeni Nartes, Liqeni Nartës, Valona Lake
The timezone in Liqeni i Nartes is Europe/Tirane
Sunrise at 04:23 and Sunset at 18:54. It's light
Latitude. 40.536388899999999°, Longitude. 19.424722200000001°
Geographic features & Photographs around Liqeni i Nartës, in Vlorë, Albania
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Zvërnec (2.9km)
- Panaja (4.8km)
- (( Goricë )) (5km)
- Nartë (6km)
- Hoshtimë (6.3km)
- Bestrovë (6.6km)
- Skrofotinë (6.7km)
- Cerkovinë (7.2km)
- Kërkovë (7.9km)
- Bestrova e Vogël (8.5km)
- Babica e Vogël (9.2km)
- Bunavi (9.8km)
- Llakatund (10km)
- Aliban (10.2km)
- Drithas (10.2km)
- Trevëllazër (10.5km)
- Grabian (10.8km)
- Çeprat (10.8km)
- Mekat (10.9km)
- (( Mëkat i Ri )) (11.2km)
- Risili (11.4km)
- Babica e Madhe (11.5km)
- Mifol (11.6km)
- Beshisht (11.8km)
- Novoselë (12.6km)
- Poro (12.9km)
- Fitore (13km)
- Zhukë-Grykëshqipe (13.6km)
- (( Murris )) (13.7km)
- (( Trocaj )) (14.2km)
- Kashisht (14.4km)
- (( Kallm Resulaj )) (14.5km)
- Bishan (14.5km)
- Adë (14.6km)
- Xhyherinë (14.8km)
- Çerven (14.9km)
- Sheq (15km)
- Ferras (15.2km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Ndërmarrja Bujqësore Vlora (11.8km)
- a narrow, straight or curved continuation of a beach into a waterbody.
- Gjuha e Dajlanit (4.2km)
- a place provided with terminal and transfer facilities for loading and discharging waterborne cargo or passengers, usually located in a harbor.
- Skele e Vlorës (13km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ishulli i Zvërnecit (4.2km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Gryka e Vjetër (14.2km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Liqeni i Nartës (0km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Vreshtje e Manastirit (3.7km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Këneta e Nartës (8.5km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Kepi i Treporteve (5.5km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Ngushticë e Peshkimit (4.2km)
- irrigation canal;
- a canal which serves as a main conduit for irrigation water.
- Kanali Ujitës i Penkovës (13.7km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Vlorë (11.4km)
Airports close to Liqeni i Nartës
Tirana rinas(TIA), Tirana, Albania (120.8km)
Ioannis kapodistrias international(CFU), Kerkyra/corfu, Greece (135.1km)
Lecce(LCC), Lecce, Italy (138.1km)
Casale(BDS), Brindisi, Italy (151.4km)
Ohrid(OHD), Ohrid, Former macedonia (158.7km)