Traveling Luck for Lumi i Vjetër, Vlorë, Albania
Where is Lumi i Vjeter?What's around Lumi i Vjeter?
Wikipedia near Lumi i Vjeter
Where to stay near Lumi i Vjetër
Also known as Lum' i Vjeter, Lum' i Vjetër
The timezone in Lumi i Vjeter is Europe/Tirane
Sunrise at 04:20 and Sunset at 18:58. It's light
Latitude. 40.6166667°, Longitude. 19.3333333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Lumi i Vjetër, in Vlorë, Albania
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Zhukë-Grykëshqipe (4.8km)
- Dëllinjë (6.6km)
- Poro (6.8km)
- Pishë (7.9km)
- Martinë (8.4km)
- Pishë-Poro (8.7km)
- (( Murris )) (9.8km)
- Bishan (10.8km)
- Bishan (11.5km)
- Bashkim (11.8km)
- Fitore (12.8km)
- Aliban (13.2km)
- Boçovë (13.2km)
- Ferras (13.3km)
- Qarr (13.4km)
- Novoselë (13.7km)
- Darëzeza e Re (14.2km)
- Çerven (15.1km)
- Skrofotinë (15.8km)
- Mifol (16km)
- Zvërnec (16km)
- Cerkovinë (16.8km)
- Povelçe (17.4km)
- Panaja (17.7km)
- Levan (17.8km)
- Frakulla e Madhe (18km)
- Shtyllas (18.1km)
- Kafarraj (18.2km)
- Hoshtimë (18.5km)
- Sop (18.6km)
- (( Trocaj )) (18.7km)
- Trevëllazër (18.8km)
- (( Goricë )) (19.1km)
- a narrow, straight or curved continuation of a beach into a waterbody.
- Gjuha e Dajlanit (12.3km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Këneta e Laçajt (15.8km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Këneta e Nartës (8.8km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Kepi i Treporteve (17km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Ngushticë e Peshkimit (12.3km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Gjiri i Shën Nikollës (16.4km)
- shallow coastal waterbodies, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Këneta e Solit (15km)
- irrigation canal;
- a canal which serves as a main conduit for irrigation water.
- Kanali Ujitës Vjosë-Levan-Fier (10.8km)
Airports close to Lumi i Vjetër
Tirana rinas(TIA), Tirana, Albania (113.3km)
Lecce(LCC), Lecce, Italy (132.8km)
Casale(BDS), Brindisi, Italy (141.2km)
Ioannis kapodistrias international(CFU), Kerkyra/corfu, Greece (148.6km)
Ohrid(OHD), Ohrid, Former macedonia (161.1km)