Traveling Luck for Phanom Sadop, Thailand (general), Thailand
Where is Phanom Sadop?What's around Phanom Sadop?
Wikipedia near Phanom Sadop
Where to stay near Phanom Sadop
Also known as Phanom Trop
The timezone in Phanom Sadop is Asia/Bangkok
Sunrise at 06:30 and Sunset at 17:53. It's Dark
Latitude. 14.4000°, Longitude. 104.6500°
Satellite map around Phanom Sadop
Loading map of Phanom Sadop and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Phanom Sadop, in Thailand (general), Thailand
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Phumĭ Rœssei (12.8km)
- Ban Phumsaron (12.8km)
- Ban Cham Beng (13km)
- Ban Bung Malu (13km)
- Phumĭ Ângkrông (14.7km)
- Ban Phumsaron (16.8km)
- Ban Don Ao (18.5km)
- Ban Koi (22.6km)
- Ban Chaeng Maeng (23.2km)
- Ban Don Ao (23.2km)
- Ban Ta Thuat (23.2km)
- Ban Thung Yao (23.2km)
- Ban Kham Proi (23.5km)
- Ban Chaeng Maeng (26.1km)
- Changwat Ubon Ratchathani (26.4km)
- Ban Dan (26.4km)
- Ban Sombun (26.5km)
- Ban Bung Malu (26.5km)
- Ban Kan Dan (26.6km)
- Ban Chiang (26.6km)
- Ban Sam Sao (26.6km)
- Khao Phrawihan (26.6km)
- Ban Diang Tawan Ok (27km)
- Amphoe Kantharalak (27km)
- Ban Lalai (28.6km)
- Ban Khok Kaelae (29km)
- Phumĭ Ta Mei (30.6km)
- Ban Ta Thaen (30.8km)
- Ban Non Yo (31.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
Accommodation around Phanom Sadop
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Chuŏr Phnum Dângrêk (25.9km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- O Kôkir (8.8km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Prasat Preăh Vihéar (6.4km)
Airports close to Phanom Sadop
Pakse(PKZ), Pakse, Laos (231.3km)