Traveling Luck for Kabayauan Point, Surigao del Norte, Philippines
Where is Kabayauan Point?What's around Kabayauan Point?
Wikipedia near Kabayauan Point
Where to stay near Kabayauan Point
The timezone in Kabayauan Point is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:26 and Sunset at 17:17. It's light
Latitude. 9.9667°, Longitude. 125.5500°
Satellite map around Kabayauan Point
Loading map of Kabayauan Point and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kabayauan Point, in Surigao del Norte, Philippines
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Kabayauan Point (0km)
- Pangpangon Point (4.4km)
- Dinagat Point (6.2km)
- Masiub Point (6.9km)
- Katadman Point (7km)
- Kahinaud Point (7km)
- Duyos Point (8.8km)
- Cogon Point (9km)
- Pakaoasan Point (9.2km)
- Kamagong Point (9.8km)
- Agukan Point (10.8km)
- Kalavera Point (11km)
- Kansadok Point (12.8km)
- Pitogo Point (13.9km)
- Katauinan Point (14.1km)
- Kanayut Point (15.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Capaquian Island (2.8km)
- Dakit Island (3.1km)
- East Cabilan Island (4km)
- West Cabilan Island (4.2km)
- Tagbayakao Island (6.9km)
- Puyo Islet (7km)
- Likoko Islet (8.8km)
- Viray Islet (8.8km)
- Sibanoc Island (9.6km)
- Unib Island (11.2km)
- Danaon Island (12.7km)
- Sibale Island (13.9km)
- Hikdop Island (15.5km)
- Sugbuhan Island (16.3km)
- Hanigad Island (16.5km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Baong Rocks (12.7km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Cabilan Islands (3.1km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Sibang Channel (11.2km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Butuan (8.8km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Dakit Rock (3.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kabayauan Point
Surigao, Sangley point, Philippines (41.2km)
Guiuan, Guiuan, Philippines (201.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.