Traveling Luck for Camang, Surigao del Norte, Philippines
Where is Camang?What's around Camang?
Wikipedia near Camang
Where to stay near Camang
The timezone in Camang is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:47 and Sunset at 17:20. It's light
Latitude. 10.0000°, Longitude. 125.5833°
Satellite map around Camang
Loading map of Camang and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Camang, in Surigao del Norte, Philippines
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Kahinaud Point (3.1km)
- Masiub Point (3.1km)
- Kamagong Point (4.4km)
- Kalavera Point (4.8km)
- Dinagat Point (6.2km)
- Kansadok Point (7km)
- Kanayut Point (8.3km)
- Kabayauan Point (8.8km)
- Pakaoasan Point (9.2km)
- Katadman Point (9.3km)
- Mahangin Point (9.3km)
- Pangpangon Point (9.8km)
- Duyos Point (12.4km)
- Bilabid Point (12.5km)
- Katauinan Point (14.4km)
- Cogon Point (15km)
- Kambagio Point (15.5km)
- Tamehagan Point (15.5km)
- Pitogo Point (16.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Tagabaka Cove (12.8km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Cabilan Islands (11.2km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Sibang Channel (15.4km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Dakit Rock (11.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Camang
Surigao, Sangley point, Philippines (49.2km)
Guiuan, Guiuan, Philippines (194.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.