Traveling Luck for Port Tubalan, Davao del Sur, Philippines
Where is Port Tubalan?What's around Port Tubalan?
Wikipedia near Port Tubalan
Where to stay near Port Tubalan
Also known as Port Tabalan, Port Tubulan, Tubalan Bay
The timezone in Port Tubalan is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:38 and Sunset at 17:23. It's light
Latitude. 6.5019°, Longitude. 125.5686°
Satellite map around Port Tubalan
Loading map of Port Tubalan and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Port Tubalan, in Davao del Sur, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Odalo (0.8km)
- Tubalan (1.2km)
- Botak (2.9km)
- Tibungog (3.1km)
- Bulinaoan (4.6km)
- Agdao (4.7km)
- Babak (4.8km)
- Bagsak (6km)
- Binuang (7.6km)
- Pinalocan (7.8km)
- Bito (8.3km)
- Pangian (9.3km)
- Buhangin (9.3km)
- Basiawan (10.1km)
- Lacaron (10.8km)
- Melila (11.2km)
- Kumassie (12.2km)
- Pangayan (13.5km)
- Ipil (13.9km)
- Tagoloy (14.3km)
- Tagbulanan (14.4km)
- Basiawan (17.3km)
- Buka (19.2km)
- Malita (19.4km)
- Kibulan (19.6km)
- Pongpong (20.1km)
- Culaman (20.7km)
- Santa Maria (21.4km)
- Santa Maria (21.8km)
- Pelis (22km)
- Palalan (22.9km)
- Kulungan (23km)
- Sicalig (24.1km)
- Kibulacan (24.3km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Basiawan Valley (22.6km)
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Port Tubalan (0km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Basol Islet (2.9km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Tubalan Head (4.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Port Tubalan
General santos, Cubi nas, Philippines (102.2km)
Tambler, Romblon, Philippines (128.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.