Traveling Luck for Bito, Davao del Sur, Philippines
Where is Bito?What's around Bito?
Wikipedia near Bito
Where to stay near Bito
The timezone in Bito is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:53 and Sunset at 17:50. It's Dark
Latitude. 6.5017°, Longitude. 125.5264°
Satellite map around Bito
Loading map of Bito and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bito, in Davao del Sur, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bito (0km)
- Buhangin (2.1km)
- Pinalocan (2.9km)
- Basiawan (3.6km)
- Binuang (4.9km)
- Kumassie (7km)
- Odalo (7.6km)
- Tubalan (7.6km)
- Bulinaoan (7.8km)
- Botak (8.3km)
- Ipil (8.8km)
- Pangian (9km)
- Babak (9.1km)
- Melila (9.5km)
- Tagbulanan (9.6km)
- Basiawan (10.1km)
- Tibungog (10.7km)
- Pangayan (10.8km)
- Bagsak (11.4km)
- Pongpong (11.8km)
- Buka (12.1km)
- Agdao (12.4km)
- Kibulan (12.4km)
- Lacaron (14.8km)
- Santa Maria (15km)
- Santa Maria (15.7km)
- Tagoloy (16.3km)
- Bula (16.5km)
- Kulungan (17.4km)
- Tambo (19.1km)
- Mamakao (19.4km)
- Caputian (21.5km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Tangali Mountain Range (20.2km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Kulungan Point (21.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Basiawan Valley (16.1km)
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Port Tubalan (8.3km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Basol Islet (11.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Monkiaua (14km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Tubalan Head (13.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bito
General santos, Cubi nas, Philippines (97km)
Tambler, Romblon, Philippines (122.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.