Traveling Luck for Edward Estate, Perak, Malaysia
Where is Edward Estate?What's around Edward Estate?
Wikipedia near Edward Estate
Where to stay near Edward Estate
The timezone in Edward Estate is Asia/Pontianak
Sunrise at 06:05 and Sunset at 18:13. It's Dark
Latitude. 4.0500°, Longitude. 101.0000°
Satellite map around Edward Estate
Loading map of Edward Estate and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Edward Estate, in Perak, Malaysia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kampong Tanjong Rambai (4.8km)
- Teluk Intan (4.8km)
- Kampong Pasir Bedamar (4.8km)
- Kampong Sungai Sibut (6.9km)
- Kampong Perbian (7.6km)
- Kampong Durian Sebatang (7.7km)
- Kampong Seberang (7.7km)
- Kampong Rantau Panjang (10.2km)
- Kampong Sungai Jejawi (10.2km)
- Kampong Sungai Manik (10.3km)
- Kampong Bandar (10.8km)
- Kampong Indra Sakti (10.8km)
- Kampong Sungai Durian (10.8km)
- Kampong Sungai Kerawai (12.3km)
- Batak Rabit (13.7km)
- Kampong Bandar Baharu (14.1km)
- Kampong Ayer Mati (14.1km)
- Kampong Labu Kubong (14.1km)
- Kampong Telok Memali (14.1km)
- Kampong Jong Burok (14.1km)
- Kampong Banjar (15.3km)
- Kampong Padang Tembak (15.3km)
- Kampong Kota Rentang (15.3km)
- Kampong Ulu Dudap (15.3km)
- Kampong Telok Rebiah (17.1km)
- Kampong Selabak (17.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Sungai Buaya (3.4km)
- Sungai Sengkoh (7.6km)
- Sungai Lumut (7.6km)
- Sungai Bidur (7.7km)
- Sungai Tunku (7.7km)
- Sungai Keroh (9.7km)
- Sungai Kinta (10.8km)
- Sungai Kerang (10.8km)
- Sungai Manik (10.8km)
- Sungai Durian (12.3km)
- Sungai Lampam (12.3km)
- Sungai Telok Kechil (14.1km)
- Sungai Badak (14.1km)
- Sungai Selabak (14.5km)
- Sungai Telok Besar (15.3km)
- Sungai Keruing (15.3km)
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Tanjong Medan (14.1km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Perhentian Sungai Kerawai (14.1km)
- a place where boats receive or discharge passengers and freight, but lacking most port facilities.
- Pengkalan Putat (17.1km)
- an area subject to inundation, usually characterized by bog, marsh, or swamp vegetation.
- Tasik Limau (14.1km)
- a small and comparatively still, deep part of a larger body of water such as a stream or harbor; or a small body of standing water.
- Lubok Chandong (15.3km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Perak Hilir Daerah (10.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bukit Chawi (15.3km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Pulau Besar (13.6km)
Airports close to Edward Estate
Sultan azlan shah(IPH), Ipoh, Malaysia (107.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Edward Estate
Kuala lumpur, Simpang, Malaysia (242.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.