Traveling Luck for Kampung Pahi, Kelantan, Malaysia
Where is Kampung Pahi?What's around Kampung Pahi?
Wikipedia near Kampung Pahi
Where to stay near Kampung Pahi
Also known as Kuala Pahi, Pahi
The timezone in Kampung Pahi is Asia/Pontianak
Sunrise at 05:56 and Sunset at 17:56. It's light
Latitude. 5.4667°, Longitude. 102.2167°
Satellite map around Kampung Pahi
Loading map of Kampung Pahi and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kampung Pahi, in Kelantan, Malaysia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Sungai Pahi (0km)
- Sungai Ba (0km)
- Sungai Tebong (0km)
- Sungai Gandi (3.3km)
- Sungai Tayong (3.3km)
- Sungai Gam (3.3km)
- Sungai Belimbing (3.3km)
- Sungai Channing (3.3km)
- Sungai Puteri (4.7km)
- Sungai Merhau (4.7km)
- Sungai Buchau (4.7km)
- Sungai Juha (6.7km)
- Sungai Cheneh (7.5km)
- Sungai Gunong (7.5km)
- Sungai Belanga (7.5km)
- Sungai Jelutar (7.5km)
- Sungai Rimau (7.5km)
- Sungai Jabor (7.5km)
- Sungai Lerek (7.5km)
- Sungai Puteh (9.4km)
- Sungai Tandak (10km)
- Sungai Sedulek (10km)
- Sungai Tualang (10.5km)
- Sungai Gatal (10.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an area subject to inundation, usually characterized by bog, marsh, or swamp vegetation.
- Lubok Perahu (4.7km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Pahi (0km)
- a small and comparatively still, deep part of a larger body of water such as a stream or harbor; or a small body of standing water.
- Telok Tok Bidan (6.7km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Kuala Pahi (0km)
Airports close to Kampung Pahi
Sultan ismail petra(KBR), Kota bahru, Malaysia (140.1km)
Sultan mahmud(TGG), Kuala terengganu, Malaysia (178.8km)
Narathiwat(NAW), Narathiwat, Thailand (229.3km)