Traveling Luck for Skala Pronesi Gospodi, Georgia (general), Georgia
Where is Skala Pronesi Gospodi?What's around Skala Pronesi Gospodi?
Wikipedia near Skala Pronesi Gospodi
Where to stay near Skala Pronesi Gospodi
The timezone in Skala Pronesi Gospodi is Asia/Tbilisi
Sunrise at 07:50 and Sunset at 18:40. It's Dark
Latitude. 42.7000°, Longitude. 44.6333°
Satellite map around Skala Pronesi Gospodi
Loading map of Skala Pronesi Gospodi and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Skala Pronesi Gospodi, in Georgia (general), Georgia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- (( Tsiklauri )) (0km)
- Tsdo (1km)
- Gveleti (1.4km)
- (( Gergeti )) (4.8km)
- Qazbegi (5.8km)
- Chortov Most (6.8km)
- P'anshet'i (8.8km)
- Verkhniy Lars (8.9km)
- (( Yermolovskaya )) (9.1km)
- Toti (10.3km)
- Ach'khoti (10.3km)
- Arsha (11.1km)
- Gaiboteni (11.2km)
- Sno (12.2km)
- (( Andeziti )) (12.3km)
- Garbani (12.5km)
- Tkarsheti (12.6km)
- Nizhniy Lars (12.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- nature reserve;
- an area reserved for the maintenance of a natural habitat.
- Qazbegis Nakrdzali (12.7km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Khrebet Okhkur (8.7km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Chertov Most (6.9km)
- hydroelectric power station;
- a building where electricity is generated from water power.
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Tsmindasameba (5.2km)
Airports close to Skala Pronesi Gospodi
Lochini(TBS), Tbilisi, Georgia (139.7km)