Traveling Luck for Kistinskoye Ushchel'ye, Georgia (general), Georgia
Where is Kistinskoye Ushchel'ye?What's around Kistinskoye Ushchel'ye?
Wikipedia near Kistinskoye Ushchel'ye
Where to stay near Kistinskoye Ushchel'ye
The timezone in Kistinskoye Ushchel'ye is Asia/Tbilisi
Sunrise at 07:54 and Sunset at 18:36. It's Dark
Latitude. 42.7167°, Longitude. 44.6833°
Satellite map around Kistinskoye Ushchel'ye
Loading map of Kistinskoye Ushchel'ye and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kistinskoye Ushchel'ye, in Georgia (general), Georgia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- (( Tsiklauri )) (5.3km)
- Tsdo (5.9km)
- Gveleti (5.9km)
- Chortov Most (6.5km)
- Verkhniy Lars (8.4km)
- (( Gergeti )) (8.7km)
- Qazbegi (8.8km)
- Armkhi (11.4km)
- Nizhniy Lars (11.6km)
- Takhtarty (12.2km)
- Akh-Kir-Kok (12.2km)
- P'anshet'i (12.6km)
- Ol'geti (12.9km)
- Lyazhgi (13km)
- Arzi (13.1km)
- Dariali (13.2km)
- (( Yermolovskaya )) (13.4km)
- Oben (13.6km)
- Dzhayrakh (13.7km)
- Khamyshki (13.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Chertov Most (7.2km)
- hydroelectric power station;
- a building where electricity is generated from water power.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Khrebet Okhkur (4.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Solnechnaya Dolina (12.7km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Tsmindasameba (9.5km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Ledniki Kibishi (13km)
- a specialized facility for vacation, health, or participation sports activities.
- Sanatoriy Armkhi (12.6km)
Airports close to Kistinskoye Ushchel'ye
Lochini(TBS), Tbilisi, Georgia (140.9km)