Traveling Luck for Gora Aramusidik, Kotaykʼ, Armenia
Where is Gora Aramusidik?What's around Gora Aramusidik?
Wikipedia near Gora Aramusidik
Where to stay near Gora Aramusidik
The timezone in Gora Aramusidik is Asia/Yerevan
Sunrise at 07:57 and Sunset at 17:38. It's Dark
Latitude. 40.2483°, Longitude. 44.6525° , Elevation. 1497m
Satellite map around Gora Aramusidik
Loading map of Gora Aramusidik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gora Aramusidik, in Kotaykʼ, Armenia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Aramus (1.1km)
- Mayakovski (1.5km)
- Nor Gyugh (2.5km)
- Kat'naghbyur (2.7km)
- Kotayk' (3.7km)
- Abovyan (4km)
- Akunk' (4.2km)
- Kamaris (4.6km)
- Balahovit (5km)
- Gyamrez (5.3km)
- Dzoraghbyur (5.9km)
- Kerin Ptghni (6km)
- Ptghni (7km)
- Zovk' (7.1km)
- Getamej (7.8km)
- Geghashen (7.9km)
- Arrinj (8.7km)
- Arzni (8.7km)
- Zarr (8.8km)
- Nor Hachyn (10.1km)
- Byureghavan (10.8km)
- Jrvezh (10.8km)
- Voghjaberd (11km)
- Kaputan (11km)
- K'anak'erravan (11.9km)
- Nor Artanet (12.2km)
- Nor Geghi (12.3km)
- Geghadir (12.3km)
- Mrgashen (12.3km)
- Zovashen (13km)
- Jraber (13.9km)
- Hatis (14.7km)
- Hats'avan (14.8km)
Accommodation around Gora Aramusidik
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Voghjaberdi Lerrnashght'a (14.9km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Saranist (14.4km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Kotaykskoye Plato (10.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Akunk' (1.8km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Yegard (11.5km)
Airports close to Gora Aramusidik
Zvartnots(EVN), Yerevan, Russia (29.5km)
Lochini(TBS), Tbilisi, Georgia (191.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gora Aramusidik
Kars, Kars, Turkey (162.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.