Traveling Luck for Gora Dzorakhpyur, Kotaykʼ, Armenia
Where is Gora Dzorakhpyur?What's around Gora Dzorakhpyur?
Wikipedia near Gora Dzorakhpyur
Where to stay near Gora Dzorakhpyur
The timezone in Gora Dzorakhpyur is Asia/Yerevan
Sunrise at 05:38 and Sunset at 20:18. It's Dark
Latitude. 40.2177778°, Longitude. 44.648888900000003° , Elevation. 1600m
Geographic features & Photographs around Gora Dzorakhpyur, in Kotaykʼ, Armenia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dzoraghbyur (1.8km)
- Aramus (4.7km)
- Mayakovski (4.7km)
- Zovk' (4.9km)
- Kamaris (5.2km)
- Gyamrez (5.7km)
- Kat'naghbyur (5.9km)
- Nor Gyugh (6.6km)
- Balahovit (6.7km)
- Voghjaberd (6.9km)
- Abovyan (7.3km)
- Jrvezh (7.7km)
- Akunk' (7.8km)
- Kotayk' (7.8km)
- Arrinj (8.2km)
- Geghadir (8.2km)
- Geghashen (8.3km)
- Ptghni (8.4km)
- Kerin Ptghni (8.6km)
- Getamej (10.1km)
- Zarr (10.7km)
- Hats'avan (10.7km)
- Arzni (11.9km)
- K'anak'erravan (12.2km)
- Sotsgyukh (12.2km)
- Mushavan (12.9km)
- Nor Hachyn (13.2km)
- Argishti (13.4km)
- Verin Jrashen (13.8km)
- Byureghavan (14.2km)
- Mrgashen (14.2km)
Accommodation around Gora Dzorakhpyur
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Voghjaberdi Lerrnashght'a (14km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Saranist (14km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Kotaykskoye Plato (12.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Akunk' (5.5km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Yegard (14.1km)
Airports close to Gora Dzorakhpyur
Zvartnots(EVN), Yerevan, Russia (27.6km)
Lochini(TBS), Tbilisi, Georgia (196km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gora Dzorakhpyur
Kars, Kars, Turkey (163.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.