Traveling Luck for Ghafūr Pūzeh, Nīmrūz, Afghanistan
Where is Ghafur Puzeh?What's around Ghafur Puzeh?
Wikipedia near Ghafur Puzeh
Where to stay near Ghafūr Pūzeh
Also known as Ghafur Puza, Ghafūṟ Pūza
The timezone in Ghafur Puzeh is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 05:51 and Sunset at 18:45. It's light
Latitude. 31.1783°, Longitude. 63.0817°
Satellite map around Ghafūr Pūzeh
Loading map of Ghafūr Pūzeh and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ghafūr Pūzeh, in Nīmrūz, Afghanistan
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- `Abdollāh Shēlah (6.2km)
- Gholāmī Shēlah (10.4km)
- Sīkhsar Māndah (16.3km)
- Zarīf Shēlah (16.7km)
- Wolo Shēlah (18.7km)
- Dojarī Māndah (26.9km)
- Qalamtar Māndah (27.4km)
- `Arab Māndah (29.4km)
- Kaz̲h̲ē Shēlah (30.8km)
- Darbandak Shēlah (31.8km)
- Bangī Māndah (38.6km)
- Jabār Shēlah (38.7km)
- Kūh Chār Māndah (38.7km)
- Munḏān Talah (39.2km)
- Walow Shēlah (43.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- section of stream;
- a part of a larger strea.
- Ghōlami Māndah (21.2km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Shand (37.5km)
- a long line of cliffs or steep slopes separating level surfaces above and below.
- Ghafūr Pūzeh (0km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Matūkhān Haḏīṟah (19.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ghafūr Pūzeh
Zabol, Zabol, Iran (192.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.