Traveling Luck for Kūh Chār Pat, Nīmrūz, Afghanistan
Where is Kuh Char Pat?What's around Kuh Char Pat?
Wikipedia near Kuh Char Pat
Where to stay near Kūh Chār Pat
Also known as Koh Car Pat, Koh Čar Pat
The timezone in Kuh Char Pat is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 05:18 and Sunset at 19:11. It's Dark
Latitude. 30.874444400000002°, Longitude. 63.052500000000002°
Geographic features & Photographs around Kūh Chār Pat, in Nīmrūz, Afghanistan
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- a wave form, ridge or star shape feature composed of sand.
- Kūh Chār Rīg (16.9km)
- a long line of cliffs or steep slopes separating level surfaces above and below.
- Ghafūr Pūzeh (44.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kūh Chār Pat
Zabol, Zabol, Iran (191.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.