Traveling Luck for Eshkamowsh, Laghmān, Afghanistan
Where is Eshkamowsh?What's around Eshkamowsh?
Wikipedia near Eshkamowsh
Where to stay near Eshkamowsh
Also known as Eshkamosh, Eshkamōsh, Eskamos, Eškamoš, Ishkamosh
The timezone in Eshkamowsh is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 05:40 and Sunset at 17:35. It's light
Latitude. 34.7761°, Longitude. 70.4806°
Satellite map around Eshkamowsh
Loading map of Eshkamowsh and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Eshkamowsh, in Laghmān, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Eshkamowsh (0km)
- Qal`eh (1.2km)
- Bāylam (2.9km)
- Sāmi (4.2km)
- Qalatak (5.1km)
- Kundalām (7.5km)
- Gawarjan (7.7km)
- Dimblūk (7.7km)
- Būdalām (8km)
- Khvorak (8km)
- Pārech (8.2km)
- Chetelā (9km)
- Kesaṟ Dakah (9.4km)
- Shaghālān (9.4km)
- Dogmāli (9.5km)
- Sangṟak (9.6km)
- Machkalā (10.2km)
- Sīrwat (10.6km)
- Sahūṟ (10.6km)
- Owgowrum (10.7km)
- Lamatak (11km)
- Sheykhān (11.2km)
- Wagal (11.3km)
- Mandāl (11.4km)
- Jānshagal (11.6km)
- Tsawārkheyl (11.9km)
- Dakar Kalā (12.2km)
- Gūṟkhal (12.3km)
- Ārāmkheyl (12.5km)
- Nūrah Lām (12.6km)
- Chopānan (12.8km)
- Kalay (12.9km)
- Kundagal (12.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- کشموند غر (12.3km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Kanḏaw-e Chatilā (7.2km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Dimblūk Ghar (6.7km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Kanḏaw-e Sāw (4.1km)
Airports close to Eshkamowsh
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (53km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (150.1km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (163.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Eshkamowsh
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (132.1km)
Risalpur, Risalpur, Pakistan (199.7km)
Chitral, Chitral, Pakistan (216.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.