Traveling Luck for Chetelā, Laghmān, Afghanistan
Where is Chetela?What's around Chetela?
Wikipedia near Chetela
Where to stay near Chetelā
Also known as Cetela, Chitila, Četelā
The timezone in Chetela is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:04 and Sunset at 16:58. It's Dark
Latitude. 34.8400°, Longitude. 70.4825°
Satellite map around Chetelā
Loading map of Chetelā and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Chetelā, in Laghmān, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Chetelā (0km)
- Dogmāli (1.5km)
- Machkalā (2.2km)
- Sīrwat (2.8km)
- Sangṟak (3.2km)
- Owgowrum (3.8km)
- Kundagal (4km)
- Dakar Kalā (4km)
- Mandāl (4.2km)
- Nūrah Lām (4.7km)
- Sahūṟ (5.5km)
- Kowlak (6.1km)
- Parīāneh (7.4km)
- Qal`eh (8.9km)
- Eshkamowsh (9km)
- Sāmi (9.7km)
- Wat-e Jabbārkheyl (9.7km)
- Qalatak (10.1km)
- Bāylam (10.6km)
- Pārwa'i (13.2km)
- Mangow (13.5km)
- Dāg Kalā (13.7km)
- Shāhī (13.8km)
- Kachāri (14km)
- Shaghālān (14.1km)
- Bar Kūt Shomālī (14.2km)
- `Alīngār (14.3km)
- Jā`alam (14.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Zigay (14.2km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Dimblūk Ghar (13.5km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Kanḏaw-e Sāw (11.7km)
Airports close to Chetelā
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (62km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (152.3km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (169.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Chetelā
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (140.5km)
Risalpur, Risalpur, Pakistan (203.9km)
Chitral, Chitral, Pakistan (209.9km)
Tarbela dam, Terbela, Pakistan (276km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.